With the year mostly gone, it’s time to take a look back at 2011 and tackle the biggest stories just one more time. Today, we’re taking a look at the Forest Hills restaurants that had you talking this year.
- held onto its Michelin star for the second straight year.
- and immediately became a big anchor for the area.
- with its unique menu and style setting it apart on Austin Street.
- was another hotspot for local foodies this year, as well.
- held onto its reputation as some of the finest pizza in the city, right under the LIRR overpass.
Where were your favorite places to eat this year? Tell us in the comments.