Forest Hills has definitely taken on the look of New York City in the fall. The all over the area, and residents and shoppers are bundled up to fight off the cold.
Tuesdays always seem to be busy in the area, but with elections long over and the dark settling in earlier and earlier, it might be harder to find things to do in your community. Make sure you swing by Forest Hills Patch for everything that's going on in your part of the neighborhood.
1. Be sure to support those student athletes. The team is taking on South Shore High School at Jib Lanes at 4 p.m. Swing by and wish them luck
2. Seniors can also drop in at the Forest Hills Library today for and save some money on their insurance.
3. Or if driving's not really your thing, swing by the for their
4. Wondering what happened to MG's Restaurant? out our story on the new place moving in on Austin Street.
5. Students, parents and teachers! Don't forget to enter the