It’s another Monday in Forest Hills, and with the excitement of the past two weeks, it’s hard to see how things can get any more hectic in Queens and New York at large.
Here are five things we think you should know today, and keep us posted on anything that’s happening in your area:
- The marriage equality bill was signed into law by the governor on Friday. Check out
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get breaking news — like the marriage equality vote — right in your favorite social media feeds.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo is expected to make a move on the now vacant Ninth Congressional District any day now. Check back with us often to keep up with the latest.
- Check out our photo story on
- Come back later today for a new perspective on the — from the courts!