Another work week comes to a close. It was an exciting one in the area, as the weather got colder and Hanukkah officially began. It's going to be a great weekend ahead, as well.
There are lots of fairs and festivals today and into the weekend, and while the winter weather may have arrived, the warmth of neighbors and friends is never far away in Forest Hills.
Take a look at everything that's happening around you in the community, because we've got five things you need to know today:
1. Take a look at the new menorah that thedebuted Wednesday night for the first night of Hanukkah.
2. The Queens Jewish Center's will start Saturday at 6:30 p.m. Stop on in, it's a mitzvah for everyone!
3. If you're looking for some Christmas Tidings, there are plenty to go around this weekend in Forest Hills as well. . But that's not all…
4. will get going on Saturday night. Check in with our events calendar to see even more of the events happening this weekend.
5. Come back to Patch later today for some FHHS basketball scores!