What’s going on in your neighborhood this weekend? Let’s find out. We’re using our five things you need to know in Forest Hills column today to let you know exactly what’s happening in your area.
The weekend before Passover, there is plenty to do and see in the area.
Here are the important things to know going into this weekend.
- Check out everything you might have missed at Wednesday night’s Community Board 6 meeting
- Don’t forget that Tax Day falls on Monday, April 18 this year. It’s later than usual, and we’ll remind you again this weekend.
- There will be additionalIt will be a huge help to everyone who shops in the area.
- There will be an at the. Check it out.
- Come back later today for a look at some of the open houses in the area this weekend.