Several organizations around the region are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
- Implements research projects and programs under direction of Vice President, including monitoring project time lines, staffing and budget.
- Order supplies and equipment necessary for research project/program.
- Implements and/or develops systems for data tracking, data collection and data summary in accordance with research projects and programs.
- Performs research and/or development work under the guidance of an Investigator, Associate Investigator or Assistant Investigator.
- Follows and adheres to experimental protocols in a proficient and meticulous manner.
- May provide guidance in research techniques to other lab personnel.
- Learns new experimental procedures as necessary.
- Responsible for the collection of data and may assist with analysis.
- Performs a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, completing correspondence, database maintenance, maintaining records, charts, etc.
- Participates in laboratory meetings and journal clubs as appropriate.
- Conduct advanced scanning and consumer panel data analyses in support of client's strategic initiatives. Present analyses to senior level client contacts complete with actionable insights and recommendations for the client's business.
- Develop team objectives to deliver client value, and deliver results to meet or exceed objectives.
- Manage selected selling activities at client to meet sales and profit targets.
- Utilize full suite of Nielsen products and services to meet the business needs of client.
- Provide subject matter expertise to client in support of strategic client business issues (e.g. consumer relationship management, new product launches).
- Make in-depth capabilities presentations to senior level clients
- Act as a consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry consultant and thought leader to senior level associates within the client's organization while also building strong relationships and demonstrating measurable value for Nielsen products and services.
- Manage associate performance and training plans to ensure team members ability to deliver against the client plan. Act as a coach and mentor to associates, conducting performance reviews and providing ongoing performance feedback.
- Supporting the research and establishment of root causes and jointly develops corrective action plans for quality defects.
- Ensuring products conform to established company requirements and specifications.
- Documenting and following up on corrective actions.
- Support and development of Quality System with guidance from Operation and QC
- Monitoring and communicating with managers and/or customers (as required) relative to filed product issues.
- Monitoring and supporting collection and presentation of critical quality data.