Several organizations around the region are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
•Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new Full, Partial and Group Outing ticket packages to both corporations and the general public
• Meet or exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals
• Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management
• Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out of office as well as in stadium “face-to-face” meetings to create new business opportunities
• Provide a superior level of customer service to all Season Ticket Holders, Plan Holders, Single Game Buyers, New Business Prospects and fans alike
• Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
• Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members
• Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions
Develop new customer relationships; Calling at all levels, including senior levels, of target customer organizations; engaging early in the customer buying process to discover customer needs HBS can fulfill and/or influence customer specification prior to bid.
Profitable growth and focus on new customers and new opportunities; Orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan.
- Prospecting and identifying new customers (exhibitors, advertisers & visitors) by cold-calling and going out on sales trips, and customer visits at trade shows and clients’ offices
- Responsible for booking space for the trade shows and Advertisement spaces in all show publications and Websites
- Assisting the Sales Manager as well as working independently on finalizing sales contracts/agreements and providing service to visitors
- Following up with existing clients and maintaining recurring business in order to build up the business by ‘up sale’ from existing revenue.
- Organizing sales leads and providing close follow ups. Also must be able to close sales and collect payment within the given deadlines
- Attending trade shows for prospecting new customers & promoting the fair name by distribution of show information booth by booth. Also helping to set up/tear down our own booth on the set up day and at closing of the show.
• Data entry of Purchase Orders in the Dynamics Accounting system.
• Organizing and distributing purchase orders throughout the Agency.
• Compile data for studies and analysis.
• Place orders with vendors for food, office supplies and medical supplies.
• Acquire and negotiate pricing and terms with vendors.
• Work closely with Accounts Payable on pricing discrepancies.
• Process returns throughout the agency.
• Assist with receiving of goods within the Bethpage Campus.