Several nearby organizations are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
• Compile and send out a daily “clips” packet to all Mets front office employees and media members that cover the team.
• Search video clips from news programs the day/night before and compile a video email of all Mets-related stories.
• Assist with writing and editing of our final game day publication.
• Set up press areas for home games. Will issue daily credentials and staff the press gate. Ensure the press box is set up properly: phone lines are working, phones are out; internet is working; game notes, stats, line-ups, bio pages, etc. are copied and available. After the game, help distribute post-game notes, which are a recap of that day’s game. Assist writers with any questions, research needs, or problems they may have.
• Create, distribute daily media credentials
• Compile parts of the daily games notes that are used by all media
• Compile and issue passes for the daily media parking list on game days
• Assist community cutreach guaranteeing media coverage for events
• Help research and input information into our pre-season media guide for the upcoming season. Will also fact check and proofread certain sections of the book
• Input information and proofread Year in Review publication.
• Help plan off-season fall/winter (pre-Christmas) charity events. Will also assist in pitching different media off-season stories.
• Help with day-to-day functions of the department: phone coverage, filing, copying, etc.
H on the Harbor, a caterer in Port Washington, is interviewing chefs and cooks for a new venture. Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgAssistant Project Manager, New York Hospital Queens
- Assists with preparation of project budget
- Develops and implements project plan including scope definition, budgets, schedules,
- Incorporates input from appropriate team members, consultants and clients;
- Participates in cost control activities by seeking the most effective method of delivering services;
- Coordinates project meetings with NYHQ in-house personnel to schedule work
- Coordinate shutdowns, tie-ins and contractor access
- Takes initial patient histories and performs physical examinations.
- Initiates, documents and communicates the plan of care and follows-up.
- Performs daily patient rounds.
- Writes orders for medications, laboratory work and diagnostic tests.
- Interprets laboratory and test results.
- Confers with attending physicians, residents, nursing staff and/or other care providers.
- Upon discharge, notes discharge summaries, prescriptions and any referrals on patient charts.
- Informs patients of the necessary post-discharge care instructions
Director, Operations, NPD Group
• Enhance NPD’s relationship with manufacturers, retailers and financial clients.
• Provide clients with an overview of data changes due to upgrades or launches prior to data release.
• Build relationships with senior level client contacts to develop strategic business insights
• Interpret data and articulate issues and findings to both internal and external audiences
• Provide data reviews for specific clients and internal commercial teams.
• Manage the internal pipeline of requests from commercial and product teams.