Several organizations around the region are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
- Manage exciting, complex events in New York and around the country.
- Ownership of timeline, budget/pro-forma, and group reporting
- Financial accountability for programs including adherence to standard or client deposit terms, terms and conditions of client contract, and billing guidelines
- Management of supplier partners and internal support areas to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Provide program feedback to all stakeholders through summary and distribution program debrief notes for inclusion in account review.
- Escalate delivery issues through notification of management to ensure continuous improvement of processes, procedures and tools.
- Travel on-site for assigned programs, often acting as the business lead.
- Simultaneously manage & execute multiple events of varying sizes at any one time. Excellent project management/coordinating skills are essential as is the ability to define, conceptualize and execute a successful event.
- Develop solid relationships with top industry organizations to secure sponsorships and speaking engagements to maximize NAPW’s exposure, promote the NAPW’s products and services, and drive bottom-line results.
- Act as consultant and liaison to Marketing and Sales divisions on event strategy, budget, and execution for revenue-driving events.
- Post-event tracking and ROI analysis to
- Build, support and deliver a talent development strategy that delivers results for GCG. Conduct and maintain an Operations needs assessment to identify key skills and competencies needed to drive business strategy.
- Conduct effective needs assessment. Work with management, supervisors and employees to determine key skills and competencies needed to drive business strategy.
- Build a culture of successful onboarding by determining position-level curriculum and information needed and develop strategy for successful onboarding.
- Formulate teaching outline and conduct training sessions using a variety of instructional methods, such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Develop and analyze learning metrics to indicate success of all programs relating to employee and client satisfaction and impact on profitability.
- Supervises, trains, disciplines and evaluates the performance of staff. Ensures performance appraisals and required competencies are completed in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes, schedules, assigns and monitors work to optimize operational performance.
- Coordinates staffing, material requirements and equipment needs.
- Analyzes, recommends, implements and monitors approved work-flow changes, procedures and protocols. Implements System/Department policies based on regulatory agency requirements, and monitors compliance.
- Maintains quality control activities and records.
- Ensures maintenance and calibration of equipment to assure proper functioning.
- Assists with preparation of and compliance with the approved operating budget.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- Provide leadership and direction to the QC operation at Forest Laboratories Inc. to support the wider supply chain operation and to ensure it meets its commitments to its customers, while complying with regulatory requirements.
- Develop the organization such that it is responsive, flexible and adaptable to future challenges. Ensure the timely deployment and implementation of global projects that support flexibility, adaptability and efficiency goals.
- Represent the Quality Control function to all internal and external stakeholders. This includes the global QC organization, FPI and Corporate senior executives, all internal and external partners, as well as FDA and other regulatory agencies.
- Ensure QC organization involvement in validation/qualification/calibration/technology transfer projects
- Prepare, submit and defend QC organization budgets including headcount, expenses, capital and training.
- Prepare, submit and defend QC organization capital projects to improve laboratory operations and supply chain support.
- Maintain technical and regulatory knowledge and ensure information is disseminated across QC organization.
- Provide formal and informal performance feedback to direct and indirect reports across QC organization including YE performance and compensation.
- Cascade overall QC functional goals and objectives consistent with Forest corporate goals and strategy, develop plans to achieve those goals and prioritize and execute those plans.
- Coordinate the review of regulatory submission documentation from the QC organization perspective
- Provide leadership for the compendial interactions (USP, EP, etc.) and assure QC methods and specifications are compliant to compendial requirements.