will meet at their usual spot Wendesday night, the first meeting after their summer haitus.
Here's a look at what's on the agenda for tonight's meeting:
- The chairman's report and the district manager's report will lead off the night after the reading of the minutes and the pledge of allegiance.
- The first order of new business will be the election of new officers.
- There will be a community educational committee report from board member Lynn Shulman.
- The board will also consider permitting an unenclosed outdoor cafe at Narita Japanese restaurant on 70th Road off of Austin Street.
- After group votes on liquor licensing the floor will be open for public speaking.
For more information on what's coming up tonight, take a look at the PDF, attached at right.
You can also visit CB6 online.
The meeting will take place in suite 202 at 80-02 Kew Gardens Rd.